Friday, December 23, 2011

Funky Monkey


Momma is in a little funk right now. Nothing bad just random funk. Just feel off. So here's some stream of conscience thoughts.

I think I need more coffee right now.

I am watching the boys watch a little girl that I am watching, play. They are so excited watching her.

Isaiah has been playing more with toys lately. This is super exciting.

Kaden rolls around everywhere. Making oxygen use practically impossible.

Morgann is out of school for the next week and a half.

My boys are endless pits. I am scared to think when they are teenagers.

We were standing in line to see Santa last night at the NH Speedway and there were 19 mo. old twins in front of us. They were HUGE compared to the boys. Not because they were walking but because they were so much taller than my boys.

Kaden wont eat plain fresh spinach anymore. He now has ONE food he wont eat. Isaiah still eats it.

No comments: