Friday, August 7, 2009

T for Two

And T for Twins
And Two Twins for me.

Oh boy. Make that Oh boys!

2 eight month old baby boys.

Baby I is already here. Baby K will hopefully be well enough to come home soon.

Please pray for us as we adjust to life as a family of 5 and for Baby K's health.

I know we can do this. I know it will be hard. Make that, I know we can only do this with God's strength. And as someone told me the other day: God wouldn't have sent them to you if you couldn't do it. I agree.

4 comments:

Maggie Michael said...

Oh goodness, I think I needed to hear that last line! Thank you!
Good luck with everything! Call me if you need anything!

Sabasue said...

I agree with Maggie, the last line is encouraging. Love you both.

Jamison Family said...

Wow you will sure have your hands and house full but God is good. We are praying for you and the new additions.

Morgan Gagnier said...

Take it one moment at a time! You guys are great parents, what a gift to be a part of these boys lives. We thought of you a few weeks ago, maybe two family of fives can get together in the near future?