Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blogging on special needs





I have good intentions (but let's see if I can follow through) of blogging about the boys more and their progress. Not only for my own records and for freinds and family to see them make milestones - but I have found that other blogs have been my best "therapy". I have learned so much from other moms and tried some of their tricks. One mom, Angela's mom at http://www.gavinowens.com/ wrote about the benefits of water therapy. I thought what the heck and gave it a try. Isaiah really took to the water and has started bearing weight like a champ! With the arrival of his stander and many trips to the lake, we have seen him transform this summer.










I have so much I want to share. But I am rushed for time right now. But I just want to try harder to document what works, what fails, and our struggles and triumphs. Hopefully I can help other moms (and dads) who have similar kids too.










Here are two pics of our two new toys for the boys. :)








No comments: