Thursday, May 7, 2009

Love Letter


Dear Trader Joe,
Thank you for being so wonderful for lunchtime. My lunches used to be so sad or non-existent asI do not enjoy the typical sandwich. But once you came into my life, lunch came alive again! Rice sticks with hummus and hot sauce, or wraps with lettuce, tomato and hummus, or sushi. Snow peas, carrots, apples, bananas. Or even salmon and couscous. Lunch, is alive. And my budget is still alive as well. My little girl adores you too. Her favorites are the cheese sticks, organic animal cracker and like me the hummus! Thank you dear friend Joe.

And I can afford to eat you for lunch every day. You are a true friend.

Love,
Abbey

P.S. see you next Wednesday after work. I'm so glad you are part of my new commute to Mass.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Dear Trader Joe's,

I wish you were in my life as well.