Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Make a new friend everyday....

I admire kids and their ability to make friends. On Saturday, we attended a friend's birthday party. There was another little girl at the party who was Morgann's age. Morgann showed the little girl her princess computer. Within minutes, they were dancing together and the two were inseparable for three hours. While I, on the other hand, had to push myself to try to be social. Its silly, really, how reserved and uneasy adults can be in social situations. Rich does do a much better job than I at being socialable and making friends. Too bad I can't just bring a princess computer to a bar, introduce myself and make a friend with in two minutes. Perhaps next time I shall try....

P.S. the title is a My Little Pony Song, in case your were wondering....StarSong sings it. Ponies rule in our house right now:)

1 comment:

Brent and Abigail said...

i too wish i could make friends as easily as colin - maybe we should all carry princess computers around - at least its a great conversation starter :)